Wednesday, August 26, 2015

He's off on his travel this time to Austria

Yes Dad is off on his travels. After a slight hiccup with his EHIC card which expired in 2011 (did you know they have an expiry date!) we managed to sort (when I say "we", I mean me) and it arrived with several days to spare !

He set off early this morning - 3.00 am and I kindly declined his "should I ring you when I get to the airport" instead opting for a text message instead.

He's text to say he's now in Kitzbuhel ... he's sorted out a walk for tomorrow and Friday he's out on an e-bike with a free guide ... not sure if that's a person or a map! Either way I hope he doesn't run out of charge!

Had a quick Google, as you do, and he's staying at the Q! Resort Health & Spa .... that sounds VERY posh to me! The only link I could find in English was on TripAdvisor here and a link on Booking.com here definitely a step-up from the YHA !

He was just off for his evening meal, I do hope it comes on warm or even a hot plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment