Friday, February 24, 2012

Ban Ta Khun

Got a text from Dad and Dave (well I'm assuming it was them as it's a different number and a Thai code but I know they were hoping to get a Thai sim) to say they were in a Thai Hotel in Ban Ta Khun. Looks like no WiFi available so we can't Skype. Today they have covered 86 km (around 54 miles).

I've had a look on Google Maps and I think this might be the route they have taken. Google maps isn't particularly good but it gives you a rough idea as to where they are and how far they have travelled. Hopefully tomorrow they will have reached the east coast of Thailand.

No update on the missing hat - lets hope he's found it or got a replacement or he'll be complaining about the sun ! I am assuming they've not lost anything else !


No comments:

Post a Comment