Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bonnie Scotland

Well Dad had a good journey up to Bonnie Scotland calling in at Fort William on the way. He had a few days staying with a friend a Cuil Bay. Weather was fantastic ... clear blue skies. They had a drive over to Glencoe and a walk around the lake watching the fishermen.

The plan according to Dad was on Friday to catch the ferry from Malliag over to Skye. However I got an answerphone message to say there had been a change of plan and they were now in Inverie - which when I looked at the travel plan that Dad's friend had done that's exactly where they should be! Dad was probably reading the plan upside down (a bit like his map reading !).

So Dad is now in Inverie. They are staying in Torrie Sheiling bunkhouse - which is so remote I can't even find a photo !


Anyway I don't expect to hear from him now until Tuesday as the area has no phone signal. !

Will update when I hear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment