Saturday, June 20, 2009

Southend - Mull of Kintyre

Dad didn't ring last night .... was getting slightly concerned as I have either spoken to him or got a text every night but then I started thinking about how remote the places are getting now and that he probably had no phone signal. While I out this morning he rang and left a message and true enough he didn't have a signal last night and seeing where he was camping I know why! Dad had cycled down the Kintyre peninsula and had camped overnight at Southend, no not the one down south, but at Mull on Kintyre.

Everytime I mention Mull of Kintyre I get that annoying song by Paul McCartney & Wings going through my head. Anyone who is too young to know the song or who wants a listen it to again (surely there aren't people who really want to listen to it!!!) I found this on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Y6xFOPPW0
Actually it's worth it to see some photos around Mull of Kintyre.

Hopefully will get to speak to Dad later.

No comments:

Post a Comment